Wed, Apr 06|
Tobacco Road Sports Cafe, Raleigh
BP Enthusiasts - We have an exciting presentation for you this month. Erik Timmermans will be speaking on how he went from living on food stamps to amassing a 7-Million-dollar real estate portfolio, using the BRRRR method and creative financing.
Time & Location
Apr 06, 2022, 6:00 PM
Tobacco Road Sports Cafe, Raleigh, 505 W Jones St, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
About the Event
BP Enthusiasts -
We have an exciting presentation for you this month.
Erik Timmermans will be speaking on how he went from living on food stamps to amassing a 7-Million-dollar real estate portfolio, using the BRRRR method and creative financing. He will discuss his strategy and tips for you to grow your portfolio using the same methods.
Capacity is limited, so please RSVP if you plan to attend. You can RSVP by emailing Ryan Casady with your name and the number of people attending in your party: email@example.com
Date / Time:
Wednesday, April 6th at 6:00pm
We have a new venue! Tobacco Road Sports Cafe in downtown Raleigh will be hosting us. When you enter the venue, turn left - we will be in a private section of the restaurant.
Address: 505 W Jones Street, Raleigh, NC 27603
- You can park for free for 3 hours in the Power House Parking deck, which is directly behind Tobacco Rd. In order to take advantage of this, book online here using promo code “TRSC”.
- Please note that if you stay longer than 3 hours, the deck will charge you the full amount
- If you plan to stay longer than 3 hours, we recommend finding street parking, which is typically free after 6pm.
*Note - there is no cost for this event, however we do ask that you support the venue by purchasing food and/or drink.
● 6:00pm - 6:30pm: Arrive, order food/drink, find a seat, network
● 6:30pm - 7:15pm: Presentation
● 7:15pm - 7:45pm: Q&A
● 7:45pm - 9:00pm: Open Networking
Presenter Bio: Erik Timmermans
My name is Erik Timmermans from Fuquay Varina. I moved to the Raleigh area in 2011 from Amsterdam to be with my wife. I started investing in real estate in 2016 and have since then done over 250 deals, or close to 8 million in transactions. I currently own 62 rental properties and 5 companies.