Tue, Apr 18|
Tribeca Tavern, Cary
Managing Residential Rental Property
Time & Location
Apr 18, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Tribeca Tavern, Cary, 500 Ledgestone Way, Cary, NC 27519, USA
About the Event
Gain the knowledge and tools to be successful in managing rental properties, whether you choose to self-manage or hire a professional property management company. This class will cover everything from what to look for when buying, to lease agreements, to marketing your property, and to tenant screening!
- January 17th
- Why Invest in Rental Property?
- Overview of Triangle Area Rental Property Market
- Considerations When Buying a Rental Property
- February 21st
- Important Items for Your Lease Agreements
- Overview of NC Landlord Tenant Law
- Security Deposit
- March 21st
- Listing Preparation: You & Your Property
- Marketing Your Property
- Applications & Resident Screening
- April 18th
- Getting a Resident into Your Property
- Handling Rent Collection & Maintenance Requests
- Managing your Property and the Resident in it
- Not Interested in Self-Managing? Questions to ask a Property Manager
Chris Wilson & Lisa Whitley are rental property owners of 13+ years and know what it's like to sift through candidate property management companies. They used their insights to launch into property managment themselves and are now part of an established franchise property management business.
3rd Tuesday of each month
Networking: 6:00 - 6:30pm
Meeting: 6:30 - 8:00pm
500 Ledgestone Way, Cary, NC 27519
Price: $25 for members. $45 for non-members.
Food: Set menu dinner is included in price.
Managing Residential Rentals
+$1.13 service fee
+$1.13 service fee0